Free Download Wuma VPN for PC Windows and Mac Devices. If you want to use this VPN app on PC then this guide is made for you. Here we will tell you how to use Wuma VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS. We are using Android Emulators such as BlueStacks and Nox App Player to install Wuma VPN for Laptop and MacBook. Below you can see a detailed review of Wuma VPN and a guide on how to download Wuma VPN in PC.
What is Wuma VPN?
This application is designed to support internet freedom in your country. Almost every country banned some websites and apps. But with Wuma VPN you can easily open those websites and apps. Moreover, it also secures the internet connection and prevents attacks from hackers. Other than that it provides Private Web Browsing. With secure and private web browsing internet service providers cannot trace what you are doing on the internet.
Multiple Proxy Servers
Wuma VPN comes with a lot of proxy server. With the help of Wuma VPN, you can connect to more countries and secure your data. Most proxy servers available on Wuma VPN are free. By default, it configures VPN with the best available proxy. But you can change and select the location of your choice as well. Your data remain private with military-grade encryption. Another exciting thing about this app is that it blocks intrusive ads and malicious sites.
Features of Wuma VPN App
- Unlimited Bandwidth: It is absolutely free to use and provides unlimited bandwidth and traffic. You can watch videos and stream live for as long as you want to.
- Simple and Easy to Use: It connects VPN with a single click. No need for registration or login. Just tap on connect button and start using it.
- Unblock Apps: Wuma VPN, not just open websites, in fact, it unblocks apps as well. You can now use Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc easily. Moreover, it also unblocks VOIP apps such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, etc.
- Security: All your data remain private and secure. It is dependent on shadowsocks (socks5). So there remain no logs of your activities. Internet Service Providers can’t see what you are doing.
How to Get Wuma VPN for Laptop
This application is not officially available for Mac and Windows devices. So can’t directly use Wuma VPN for Laptop. There are two ways through which you can get Wuma VPN for Laptop. One is Arc Welder Google Chrome and other is Android Emulator. We suggest Android Emulator method because it is very simple and easy to use. The interface of Android Emulators is just like an Android Smartphone or Tablet. Below you can see instructions to download Wuma VPN for Windows and Wuma VPN for Mac OS.
Alternatives to Wuma VPN for PC on VPN for India
Download Wuma VPN for PC (Windows – Mac)
There are many emulators available in the market which let you download Wuma VPN for PC. But we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both of these emulators are fast and user-friendly. Moreover, both emulators are available for Windows and Mac. Below you can see steps which help you install Wuma VPN for Windows and Mac Operating System.
Wuma VPN for Windows 10/8/7
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Windows PC.
- After complete installation. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Google Store.
- Now search Wuma VPN in PlayStore.
- Select the app from search results.
- Click on Install button and then Accept Installation.
- Once installed, Click Open to use Wuma VPN for Windows 10/8/7.
Wuma VPN for Mac OS
- Download and Install the Nox App Player on Mac.
- After installing Nox, Open it.
- From home screen click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore.
- Give your Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore Services.
- Now search Wuma in PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click Install.
- Once installed, Click on Open button to use Wuma VPN for Mac.
This is how you can download and install Wuma VPN for PC (Windows and Mac OS). If you face an issue while installing it on PC then let us know in comments below.
Wuma VPN for PC Review
Wuma VPN bypasses all geo restrictions and removes firewalls from a WiFi connection. In this way, you can open websites that are blocked in your country. It also opens apps such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc. Moreover, it also opens VOIP apps. It provides unlimited bandwidth with a secure internet connection. You can use it anytime or anywhere you want to.