Trying to access restricted online apps? Want a convenient way to bypass online restrictions? Don’t want others to catch a glimpse of your online activities? If yes, the VPNFly is the right app for you. Because this application is one of the best free VPN apps available for smartphones. But in order to use its services on a computer, users are required to imply a tip/trick. That’s why, today we will tell you how to download VPNFly For PC using Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac.
About VPNFly App
If you are searching for a best free VPN app, VPNFly is the answer to all your prayers. Because this application is delivered for those who want a safe environment while surfing the internet. It delivers you with a secure pathway which allows a user to become totally anonymous over the internet. All of the online privacy & security services are provided with the help of free proxy servers. Now, a great part of the deal is that every proxy server is available for free. Users are not required to pay for their online privacy needs, because now they are the users of VPNFly app.
Many internet users use VPN services for a solemn purpose, to access blocked websites & social media apps. Because every local network has restricted some of the online stuff which does not work according to governmental rules & regulations. So how to access such online content? Use free online proxies which do not ensure your privacy? If you are willing to stay private while accessing your desired online stuff, VPNFly is the right platform to deliver you with such services. Likely, it also keeps your connection private, so intruders could invade your online privacy. Though, if you an internet user which surf through a computer, VPNFly For PC is made for you. It’s because of most of the VPN apps officially available for Windows & Mac, they are expensive and not affordable by all internet users.
- A wide range of proxy servers.
- One-click VPN connect app.
- Comes with a built-in VPN browser.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth.
- No in-app purchases.
- No registration required to access any of its services.
- Hides your IP but does not provide you with a fake one.
- Not a very fast VPN as compared to FishVPN & EUT VPN.
- Comes with online ads.
Guide To Download & Install VPNFly For PC & Laptop
The best & easiest way to download & install VPNFly For PC is with the help of Android emulators. It’s because there is no official version of VPNFly For Windows & Mac. As its a mobile-only app, users need to acquire the services of third-party programs. So Android emulators are the programs which allow users to emulate Android games & apps on PC. Such software does provide their services from free, so there is no harm in using them. Likewise, Users are can install these emulators without any hassle. So without any further delay, let’s take you to the basic steps required to install the app on PC.
Steps Required to Install VPNFly For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- To start, download & install an Android emulator on your computer from the provided links. (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or Memu)
- Once you have installed an emulator, open it and follow the startup instructions until you start seeing its home interface.
- From its home screen, first, locate and then visit Google Play Store.
- Install VPNFly app from the play store, just like you do on a smartphone.
- When VPNFly For PC is installed successfully, you will be able to use all of its services on a PC.
VPNFly is the safest & fastest pro VPN which is available for free in the market. If you see all of its beneficial services, you may consider it as the best free VPN which is made only for the sake of online users. As the proxy servers are mostly from Europe & America. For Asian & UAE users, this app works like a treat. In my opinion, downloading VPNFly For PC works well for every internet user.