Want to surf the internet with a fake IP? Like to hide your online identity for free? If yes, then try VPN Tap2free app. This application is specifically made for online users who never want to found over the internet. Because it provides free online services which allow users to fake their IP as well as surf the internet anonymously. However, yet the application is developed only for mobile platforms. Here we will discuss, How To Download & Install VPN Tap2free For PC and Laptop. But before proceeding to such a guide, let’s have a short overview of the application.
What is VPN Tap2free?
As the name suggests, VPN Tap2free is a free virtual private network made for the security of internet users. It comes with a delightful GUI (Graphical User Interface) which also help users to get a free connection with a single tap. After a user has connected with a proxy server, his internet connection becomes secure from the online insecurities. No hackers or cybercriminals get to trace a user’s online activities, so it’s the most secure VPN tool available over the internet.
It’s a fact that VPN Tap2free is the most beneficial tool available for internet users. Foremost, it is secure and it also lets users surf the internet with full freedom. Nothing stays ahead of users surfing the internet via VPN Tap2free. Because it helps consumers to bypass all the strong firewalls. They can easily access blocked social media apps and websites. Even while connected to a public or industrial WiFi, users don’t get monitored or restricted from watching online videos. It’s also good to use such an app’s services because it provides fast speed proxy servers just like ExpressVPN & NordVPN. Nevertheless, gaming fans can also use it for playing games with a fake location.
- One-tap connect VPN.
- Free for all locations.
- Good for live streaming Websites.
- A wide range of proxy servers.
- Enables unlimited bandwidth.
- Free but comes with online ads.
- Have in-app purchases.
How To Download & Install VPN Tap2free For PC and Laptop?
It’s time we take you to our guide of How To Download VPN Tap2free For and Laptop. But before that, let us remind you that there is no official version of VPN Tap2free For Windows & Mac. So to get the job well done, Users are required to access the services of Android emulators. To tell you the basics of emulators, they allow users to emulate Android apps & games on a computer. With such program’s help, users can download any app like TLS Tunnel For PC, HTTP Injector For PC and so on. Now it’s time we take you on the tutorial of using VPN Tap2free on PC.
- Downloading Android Emulator: The first you are required to do is download an Android emulator on a computer or laptop. For that, you can decide to have a safe & free emulator via provided links. (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer & Memu)
- Installing Android Emulator: When you are done in downloading the emulator, it’s time you install it. To do so, open the .exe file on your device and start following the onscreen instructions.
- Configuring Android Emulator: After the successful installation of the emulator, open it and start configuring it. Enter your Gmail account credentials and select a language of your understanding.
- Using Google Play Store: From the home interface of the emulator, locate & visit Google Play Store. In Nox Emulator, it available inside the Google Folder. As in BlueStacks & Memu, you will find it on the home interface.
- Installing & Using VPN Tap2free For PC: Inside the Play Store interface, Use the search bar to access VPN Tap2free on PC. Type VPN Tap2free in the search bar of the play store app and hit the Enter button. Now click once on the install button and wait for the app to complete the installation process. In a couple of seconds, VPN Tap2free For PC will be installed and ready to use.
VPN Tap2free is one the best and yet the most secure & free VPN available in the market. It is known to be top-rated because of it’s simple and the easy to understand interface. However, if you are downloading VPN Tap2free For Windows, then we recommend you to use BlueStacks or Memu. As if you are trying to get VPN Tap2free For Mac, you may wanna stick with Nox Emulator.