Where there are so many online securities, there also are some free apps to facilitate security. But most of the internet users fall into the traps set by cybercriminals and start using fraud apps. So which applications to trust? Only paid VPNs are the savior of internet users? Well, most of the free VPN services are a fraud and do not provide services as they advertise. So here comes a fully working VPN service known as Titan VPN. We will also describe how to download & install Titan VPN For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac.
Titan VPN Review
Titan VPN is an Android application which helps individuals to hide their online identity. It provides a secure virtual private network which allows users to stay secure while performing their online activities. As a matter of fact, it comes with a simple and easily understandable app interface. Users are allowed to start having a secure pathway with a single tap on the connect button. Meaning, a user’s connection becomes secure from the moment he taps on the connect button. All of the online security services are provided with the help of variant proxy servers. As there are plenty of them available for a user’s ease, he is allowed to select one from the available list.
No VPN service is worth trying if it’s not allowing you to bypass online restrictions. Titan VPN knows that and that’s why it grants you access to the blocked websites and social media apps. Users who are trying to access something which is blocked on their local network, they can fully trust this app for this particular cause. Because with this app, consumers get to live stream from websites like Youtube from anywhere they want to. Even when they are at college or at work, no online barriers can stop them from accessing their beloved websites.
- A fully free VPN service.
- Easy to understand the app.
- A variety of Proxy locations.
- Allows the one-click connection.
- No bandwidth restricti0ns.
- Not as trustworthy as compared to Victory VPN & KeepSafe VPN.
- Comes with online ads.
- Less proxy locations in comparison to NordVPN & Astrill VPN.
How To Download & Install Titan VPN For PC & Laptop?
The only way to download Titan VPN For PC is by emulating it on your PC. It’s because there is no official way to install Titan VPN For Windows & Mac. So here, we are going to acquire the services of Android emulators. These programs are made for the Android fans who want to experience Android interface on a computer. Likewise, we are going to get help from the best emulators available in the market. Head below to know about how to use such a fascinating app on PC or Laptop.
Installing Titan VPN For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- Start downloading & installing an Android emulator with the help of the provided links. (BlueStacks| NoxPlayer| Memu)
- When the emulator gets installed successfully, open it and start following the on-screen instructions.
- Now download Titan VPN APK file from here.
- From the home interface of the emulator navigate to the install APK section and upload the app’s file which you just downloaded. (In noxPlayer & Memu, the Install APK button in available inside the side menu bar. In BlueStacks, you can locate it from the three-dotted icon available right above the Play Store icon)
- After uploading the APK file, Titan VPN For PC will be installed in a couple of matters and will become available for you to use.
Titan VPN is one of the best free VPN app available in the market. It is known to work best for Asian & UAE users who are frustrated by the so many online restrictions set on their local network. In my opinion, it is good to have such kind of apps for online users who cannot afford the price of expensive paid VPN services.