Unblocking is simple to do through VPN but we should also consider security and privacy elements. May you select any random VPN from Google Play and start using it. But if that VPN doesn’t maintain your privacy and not encrypt your personal data on the browser, it is useless. VPN without encryption is just a lame duck of market. So we only recommend a complete VPN app which is good in unblocking, security, privacy, and encryptions. From the available most secured VPN apps today, we are picking SurfEasy Secure VPN. Our discussion includes SurfEasy Secure VPN features, services, and guidance to download SurfEasy Secure VPN for PC.
SurfEasy Secure VPN services:
- Fastest unblocking, free of cost for one device.
- Many servers of different countries, USA, UK servers with multiple locations.
- One tap access, no need to sign-in untill you wish to purchase premium subscriptions.
- Privacy is uncompromisable, SurfEasy secure VPN never compromises on privacy matters of users.
- Saved Passwords, Credentials and social networks Log-ins are protected by strong encryptions.
- Unlimited, bandwidth, data usage and connection time.
- Easy switching between servers.
SurfEasy Secure VPN Download Links:
Download SurfEasy Secure VPN for Android:
Download SurfEasy Secure VPN Apk:
Procedure to use SurfEasy Secure VPN for PC, Windows:
First of all, you need to download an Android emulator on a PC. You have plenty of options, but we suggest either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Below we have posted the download link of BlueStacks and method to get SurfEasy Secure VPN for PC.
By using it, you can download and install SurfEasy Secure VPN for PC, on Windows & Mac.
- From the above link, (don’t forget to install the latest version for better performance).
- Now after downloading it, you need to extract install BlueStacks on PC. Run the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file.
- After Installation, BlueStacks Starter screen with Install button will poped-up infront of you. Click on Install button to configure BlueStacks on PC.
- Now next step is to sign in your Google Account. Enter your Google account (Mail ID & password).
Note: If you don’t have any Google account, you can create a new account directly from BlueStacks. Just click on create a new account.
- Now you will be directed to BlueStacks Home screen, you can see a Playstore icon on the status bar menu.
- Click on the Playstore icon. Type SurfEasy Secure VPN and press enter button. Select the SurfEasy Secure VPN by Better Proxy. Click on the install button. That’s good now you can experience the use of SurfEasy Secure VPN on PC.