Searching for a best & free VPN app? Don’t like to be traced while performing online activities? If yes, then Netmap VPN service will be the right choice for you. This application will help you surf the internet anonymously and will always protect your online identity. It will secure your internet connection and provide you with a safe pathway to surf the internet. However, it is a mobile-only app. So here, we will discuss how to download & install Netmap VPN For PC using Windows and Mac OS.
Netmap VPN Review
Netmap VPN provides the best security tool for internet users to surf privately & securely. It provides a simple interface which is easily accessible by the users. But to start using its services, a user has to register become getting directed to a main app’s interface. The registration is also for your own safety. It helps you to stay connected with the periodically provided app’s updates. However, the registration is only one time, after that, you will never see such forums again.
Now from home page, you are provided with two basic options. Either tap once on the connect button or choose a proxy server to start having a secure connection. Users are provided with the privilege to select a proxy location of their own choice. Because each location comes with its own unique IP, so users can select a location as they desire to. Well, the moment you connect to an IP server, it exchanges your IP address with a fake one. It delivers you with a safe IP, which allows you to always stay safe.
When a user has connected his device with a safe server, he is also provided with plenty of good services. Like, the app lets you access blocked social media apps & websites which are restricted on the local network. Users can even visit live streaming platforms because Netmap VPN provides fast speed internet.
- Bypass all sorts of online restrictions.
- Beneficial for bit public & industrial use.
- Hides your IP address.
- No restrictions on online bandwidth.
- No online ads or in-app purchases.
How To Download & Install Netmap VPN For PC and Laptop?
To download & install Netmap VPN For PC, users are required to use the services of Android emulators. It’s because there is no official version of Netmap VPN For Windows & Mac. So users are required to emulate Netmap VPN app on PC. Don’t worry, the programs we are going to introduce, they work efficiently and are totally safe. They will cost you a penny for using their Android application on a computer. So without wasting any further of your time, let’s take you on the guide to download the app on a big screen.
Installing & Using Netmap VPN For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- To start, download & install an Android Emulator on your Computer. [Provided links (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer & Memu)]
- After installing one emulator, open it and configure it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you are directed to its home interface, you need to locate & visit the Play store app inside the emulator.
- Once there, make a search of Netmap VPN in the play store and install it just like you do it on a smartphone.
- In a matter of seconds, Netmap VPN For PC will be installed successfully and you will be able to use it.
Netmap VPN is one of such apps which are made only for the security of online users. It provides you a safe environment to surf the internet privately & securely. In that case, there are no online ads & even in-app purchases. So its worth your time to download Netmap VPN For PC now.