Feel to use online proxy services but only if you are willing to sacrifice your privacy. Because such can take you on the way of becoming a victim of cybercriminal activities. So how to stay protected while bypassing online restrictions? Should we get a Paid or a free legit VPN service? To be honest, Paid VPN services like ExpressVPN, NordVPN & IPVanish are known to be best. But if you are willing to get the best free unlimited service, then Mars VPN should be your right choice. In our guide, we will discuss how to download & install Mars VPN For PC on Windows 10/8/7 & Mac.
Mars VPN Review
Mars VPN is one of those apps which comes with a fully-featured but simple app interface. This application allows you to start a private connection with a single tap. It connects you directly to the fast the working proxy server with which users can easily access live-streaming apps. But a user is also provided with a privilege to select a proxy server of his own choice. There are many available proxy locations which come with a different IP address. But if you are willing to get the best experience while surfing the internet, you need to connect with the recommended proxy server.
Like I told you, Mars VPN is a fully-featured virtual private network app. So it allows users to get a secure connection, away from the approach of all the online insecurities. With it, users can perform their confidential online activities without getting worried about the privacy leakage. It encrypts your online activities with a strong encryption process of 256bit. It also delivers you with a safe pathway to surf the internet. So that, no online hacker gets to find you while surfing privately & securely. Moreover, users are allowed to access social media apps & websites which are blocked by the government or network service providers.
- Comes with a wide range of proxy locations.
- Best for live-streaming videos & movies.
- Allows access to video apps & online services like Netflix, Youtube & Hulu.
- One of the top free unlimited VPN apps available in the market.
- Requires no root access.
- Have Online ads.
- Comes with in-app purchases.
How To Download & Install Mars VPN For PC and Laptop?
Let me remind you that, we are about to download an Android application on PC. Point made here is that there is no official version of Mars VPN For Windows & Mac. To download Mars VPN For PC, users are required to use the services of Android emulators. Such programs help smartphone fans to emulate Android games & apps on PC. So if you are one of such users who are willing to emulate any Android app, the following guide is made for you.
Installing Mars VPN For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- The first thing you need to do is download & install an Android emulator. You can download the emulator from the provided links and then install it by following the on-screen instructions. (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer & Memu)
- After successfully installing the emulator, you will have to open it and start configuring it for a better emulator experience. For that, you will be required to enter your Gmail account and it will ask you to select a language which you can understand properly.
- When a user is done in configuring the emulator and starts to see the software’s home interface. It’s time to download Mars VPN APK For PC. For that, you first need to download Mars VPN APK file from here. After downloading the app’s file, upload it inside the emulator. Either you can upload it by heading to the Install APK button or by dragging the file via mouse and dropping it onto the emulator’s interface.
- Now it will take not more than 20 to 30 seconds to complete the installation process. When done, you will be able to use Mars VPN For PC inside the emulator.
Mars VPN is one of the best free unlimited VPN available in the tech market. This application is known to work well for those who are willing to bypass online restrictions while being connected to any network. It does come with premium subscriptions but the free version can also get the job done efficiently. It only contains online ads which are bearable as well.