Gecko VPN is one of the best tools for secure internet connection. It is free and fast. You will get unlimited VPN services using this app. This application help users access apps and sites that are blocked in their country. Gecko VPN bypass geo restrictions and firewalls from the internet connection. Moreover, it keeps users anonymous when the device is connected to Public Hotspots. In this way, your data remain secure. It prevents all threads of hackers.
Why Gecko VPN?
- This VPN remove geo restrictions and let users access their favorite apps and sites. Whatsapp is banned in China. But using Gecko VPN, people of China use Whatsapp on their device without any issue.
- Open apps on WiFi of school/college/university because it removes all internet firewalls.
- There is always a higher risk of information leakage on Public WiFi. This app secures the internet connection.
- Access all VOIP apps. Use Skype, Wechat, Telegram, Telegram X, Tango etc.
- Works on all internet connection like WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, and all other mobile networks.
- Connects on the device with a single click. No login or registration is needed.
- Connect Anonymously. Hackers and Internet Service Provider’s cant trace online activities.
Fast Proxy Servers
Gecko VPN has plenty of fast proxy servers. By default, it connects with the best and the nearest proxy server. But if you want results according to the country or specific location. Then choose the location of your choice. All available proxy servers are fast and unlimited.
Download Gecko VPN for PC and Laptops
If you are looking for VPN app for your PC systems then Gecko VPN is one of the best apps. Although it is not officially available for Mac and Windows OS. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can easily run Gecko VPN for PC and Laptops. Now you can unblock all sites and apps on your PC as well. Below are the instructions which let users download and install Gecko VPN for PC Windows and Mac.
How to Install Gecko VPN for Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS
The good news is that Gecko VPN can be used on all versions of Windows as well as Mac OS. With the help of BlueStacks and Nox App Player, you can enjoy Gecko VPN services on PC. The method for installing Gecko VPN for PC remains the same for all Android Emulator. Below we will tell you how to download and install Gecko VPN app through Nox App Player.
- Download install an Android Emulator on PC. (Nox App Player)
- After installation. Open Nox App Player.
- From the homepage of Nox. Click on Google Folder and select Play Store App.
- Enter your Google Account details to activate Google Store.
- Once done, Click on Play Store Search. Type Gecko VPN and then press enter key.
- Now select the app. Hit Install button.
This is how you can install Gecko VPN for PC. After complete installation, click Open to run Gecko VPN on PC running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS X.