There are many free & paid VPN facilities. Many online users get confused each time they have to make a choice of selecting a VPN. It’s a fact that all of us want the best services and that’s why people start testing unhealthy VPN services. As we know that internet is filled with many insecurities which many among us are unaware of. So how to get the best VPN services to protected 24/7? Well, the name of the app to deliver you such services for free is SonicWall Mobile Connect. So here we will tell you how to download & install SonicWall Mobile Connect For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac.
What is SonicWall Mobile Connect?
Just like TLS Tunnel & HTTP injector, SonicWall Mobile Connect provides a user with services like SSL protocols. But such services are only provided to the users who have SonicOS routers. Its main purpose is to provide users with VPN services. But start things going on, a user has to register with the app but there is no need to pay a penny to acquire any of its services. Likewise, users are allowed to connect their app with other devices. Like connecting a smartphone with PC or Chrome browser. As for those who don’t want to connect the same devices with a similar proxy server, they can use different connections on different devices.
There are plenty of reasons why a user should use the services of this app. For instance, it allows a user to bypass strong firewalls which makes it hard for him to visit his desired online platforms. Likely, the app is also beneficial for those who use social media apps to connect with others. For them, SonicWall Mobile Connect serves as the best tool for accessing such online platforms.
- Provides premium VPN services for free.
- Available for Android, Windows, Mac & Linux operating systems.
- Allows a secure pathway to surf the internet.
- Encrypted a user’s online activities through SSL protocols.
- Grants access to social media apps & websites which are blocked on a local network.
- Helps to create secure WiFi hotspots.
- A little complicated to configure.
- Available for limited & faster devices.
- Connects with third-party VPN servers.
Guide To Download & Install SonicWall Mobile Connect For PC & Laptop
There are two different ways to download SonicWall Mobile Connect For Windows. The first one is by emulating the Android app on your computer, which is a lot safer and is recommended by us. The second way is by downloading SonicWall Mobile Connect For PC through the Microsoft Store. So here we will provide you with both ways on how to use this fascinating application on a computer.
Installing SonicWall Mobile Connect For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- To start installing SonicWall Mobile Connect For Windows & Mac, you first need to download & Install an Android emulator from the provided links. (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or Memu)
- When you are successful in installing an emulator, open it and start following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you reach its home interface, locate and open the Play Store app in it.
- Now in the Play Store, make a search for SonicWall Mobile Connect and open it.
- Click once on the install button and wait until the installation process completes.
- Depending upon the speed of your internet and PC’s performance, SonicWall Mobile Connect For PC will be installed in a couple of seconds.
Downloading SonicWall Mobile Connect For Windows PC
- Visit the provided link to download SonicWall Mobile Connect For Windows PC via Microsoft Store. (Download Link)
- Once you hit the Get button, the installation process will start.
- It will only take a minute to install SonicWall Mobile Connect to install on your computer.
- Afterward, its icon will start to appear on the desktop of your PC or Laptop.
SonicWall Mobile Connect is a tool delivered only for those who don’t want to risk their online privacy & security. As it is a totally free application for the SonicOS routers, you need to see the compatible devices list before you connect with the app. With the help of this application, a user can fully monitor the on-going activities done on the connected devices. Moreover, the network sharing services makes a user to connect his device with secure online services anytime anywhere.