In this guide, we will tell you how to download Android App Browsec VPN for PC using Android Emulators. This application is very popular among Android users. It changes the IP location of the device to a Proxy location. In this way, users can easily access blocked sites and apps on their Smartphone. Before we move towards the guide on how to get Browsec VPN for PC, let’s have an overview of the application.
Free Download Browsec VPN
It is an Android VPN application which is available for free on PlayStore. This application helps users bypass all geo-restrictions so that they can access their favorite websites on the internet. Browsec VPN not just used for opening websites, in fact, most of the users are using it because it protects your device data from hackers. As we all know that hackers can easily access free Public Hotspots. So if you are using free Public Hotspots then it is recommended to use a VPN app.
Browsec VPN Premium Services
Premium services of Browsec VPN are paid. If you are using one-month services then you have to pay $4.99. You can save up to 33% if you purchase premium services for 12 months. Premium services include almost every country proxy location. You will get dedicated traffic lanes which in result gives you turbo fast speed. Moreover, paid services are ad-free.
Also Download: Hi VPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
Features of Browsec VPN for Windows 10
Just like Android Smartphone, now you can enjoy features of Browsec VPN on Windows 10 as well. Some main key features are given below.
- Connects Proxy Location with unlimited bandwidth.
- Access blocked websites and apps of your country.
- One step configuration and connectivity.
- Includes the proxy location of different countries. You can select any location of your choice.
- Enjoy live streaming and watch videos without any interruption.
- Makes you Anonymous, ISPs cant trace your activities.
How to Download Browsec VPN for PC and Laptop
There are different ways through which you can get Browsec VPN for PC. But we will tell you the best and the easiest method. With the help of Android Emulator, users can easily un Browsec VPN for PC and Laptops. If you want to get Browsec VPN on your Computer then you need to follow the instructions below.
Browsec VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (All Versions)
If you want to download Browsec VPN for Windows 10/8/7 then follow these simple steps below.
- Download and Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- Once installed, Open it on your PC.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering details (Connect WiFi, Set Time, Set Date and Enter your Google Account)
- After that, you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- Go to My Apps >System Apps > Google store.
- Now search Browsec VPN from PlayStore.
- Open the app and hit the install button.
After complete installation of the app, you need to click on the Open button. That’s it now you can easily use Browsec VPN for Windows 10,8,7 for free.
Browsec VPN for Mac and Mac OS X
Just like Windows devices, users can install Browsec VPN for Mac as well. Here is how you can do.
- Download and Install Nox App Player on your MacBook.
- Once installed, Open it.
- From homepage click on the folder named Google and select PlayStore.
- Use PlayStore search type Browsec VPN and press enter key.
- Select the app, hit the Install button.
- Once installed, Click Open to use Browsec VPN for Mac and Mac OS X.
A free Android App which bypasses all geo restrictions and firewalls from the internet. Users can easily access their favorite websites on the internet. This app gives full freedom to its users. Browsec VPN is available for Windows and Mac as well. Moreover, its extension is also available on Opera, Firefox and Chrome Browser. For quality services, try its premium version.