Tired of using online proxies? Wish to have a free VPN with no in-app purchases? If yes, then Fox VPN app brings the right platform for you. It delivers you with an easy-to-use VPN app to ensure your online privacy & security. Like all other VPNs, this application also works with the help of proxy servers. But now every proxy server is available for free. However, the only problem with the app is that it does not have any official version for the computer. That’s why, we will tell you an easy way to download & install Fox VPN For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & macOS.
Fox VPN Review
For users who want a fully safe environment to surf the internet, they can definitely use the services of Fox VPN. This application is made in keeping consideration of online users who find it hard to surf the internet privately & securely. As the is ensuring you that you will not be bothered by online hackers because now you will be provided with a fake IP. Such a fake IP is delivered to you according to the proxy server you select for yourself. Like every country has its own IP, so if you are choosing an American proxy server, you will get to surf the internet just like every other USA user.
So if you are annoyed by the online restrictions, Fox VPN will help you bypass them. The app is developed with an IP algorithm which allows users to bypass strong firewalls and any sort of online boundaries. It delivers you with a safe pathway to access blocked websites & social media apps. A good thing now is that gamers can also use this free VPN to collect variant in-game rewards which are only available on a specific location.
- A variety of global proxy servers.
- Grants unlimited bandwidth.
- Torrenting allowed.
- Live streaming apps like Netflix & Youtube are also compatible.
- Best Gaming VPN in 2019.
- Totally free.
- One-click connect VPN.
- Allows high-speed downloading.
- Comes with online ads.
- Not one of the most secure VPN in the market.
- Not many proxy locations as compared to NordVPN & ExpressVPN.
How To Download & Install Fox VPN For PC & Laptop?
So long so forth, Fox VPN is an Android app so there is no direct way to download Fox VPN For Windows & Mac. So if you are willing to download & install Fox VPN For PC, then you are required to use the services of Android emulators. These programs work best for those who want to emulate Android apps or games on PC. But if I am being honest, they do consume a lot of your PC’s processing. So if you are trying to get the best experience, the first thing you need to see is that your computer has at least 2GB RAM. If your PC’s RAM is more than 2GB, then you don’t need to worry about anything but just follow the steps provided below to download & use the app.
Installing Fox VPN For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- Download & Install an Android emulator from the provided links. (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or Memu)
- After the installation of an emulator, open it and start following the onscreen instructions.
- When you start seeing its home interface, locate & open Google Play Store.
- Now type Fox VPN in the search bar of Play store and press Enter.
- Its time for you to install Fox VPN For PC by clicking once on the install button.
- Depending on the speed of connected internet, the app will be ready to use in a couple of seconds.
Fox VPN is one of the best free VPNs available in the market. This app focuses on delivering its services for those who are frustrated by the online restrictions. As it is a totally free VPN, it comes with some online ads which are bearable. However, this is a very good app and that is why we are recommending you to download Fox VPN For PC.