FinchVPN is a free Android tool which let users secure their internet connection. With this Virtual Private Network app, users can access websites and apps that are blocked in their country. If you to access web pages that are blocked in your country then try FinchVPN app. Here we will give you a short review of the app and a guide on how to download FinchVPN for PC. With the help of Android Emulators, users can run FinchVPN for Windows and Mac Devices.
A free Android VPN app which connects your Smartphone with the proxy server so that you can access the world of internet with full freedom. It bypasses all geo restrictions and removes all other firewalls from the internet. In this way, you can easily access your favorite things on the internet. By using this VPN app users can stream live videos with fast speed and unlimited bandwidth. If you experience slow speed through FinchVPN then all you need to do is to switch the proxy location. Just tap on the location which you want to connect.
Simple UI Design
Moreover, it is very simple and easy to use. With its great UI, you can easily connect it on a Smartphone. Just tap on the connect button. It will automatically find the best proxy location for your Smartphone. Once done, access websites that are blocked in your region. Not just website, in fact, you can open mobile apps as well.
Features of Free & Premium FinchVPN
- Simple and Easy to use. Connects with a single tap.
- Open blocked websites and video platforms.
- Secure internet connection from hackers and ISPs.
- No one traces what you are doing on the internet.
- Private Web Browsing.
- Secure Public WiFi Hotspots with a single click.
- Free Plan: Free 3GB for free servers every month.
- Pro Plan: Unlimited GB every month except some Asian Servers.
How to Download FinchVPN for PC, Windows 10 – Mac OS
Now, let’s move towards the main part on how to download Android App FinchVPN for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS. It runs on Windows and Mac OS with the help of Android Emulators. If you want to use FinchVPN on Windows then we suggest Nox App Player and if you want to use FinchVPN for Mac then try BlueStacks.
FinchVPN for Windows 10/8/7
- Download and Install Nox App Player on your PC.
- Once installed, Open it on PC.
- From its homepage click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your Gmail credentials to activate PlayStore services.
- Now search FinchVPN from Playstore.
- Select the app and hit on install button.
It will take some time to install. Once done, Click Open to use FinchVPN for Windows PC.
FinchVPN for Mac OS
- Download and Install BlueStacks MacBook.
- After installation of BlueStacks, Open it on your PC.
- Setup the emulator by filling details such as WiFi, Date & Time and then enter Google Account.
- Now you will see the homepage of BlueStacks.
- From homepage go to My Apps > System Apps > Google Store.
- Search FinchVPN and select the app.
- Click on Install button. Once installed, Click Open to use FinchVPN for Mac.
FinchVPN is a free Virtual Private Network service which bypasses geo restrictions and removes firewalls from the internet. In this way, users can open apps and websites that are blocked in their country. It includes a lot of proxy server with different locations. Moreover, it also secures the internet from hackers. Internet Service Providers cant trace your online activities.