What is VPN? The term VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. Basically, VPN connects the device with a proxy server of a different county. It changes the virtual location from one country to another. For Example, if you live France and when you connect the device with US VPN server. All traffic and activities come from the US instead of France. VPN is secured and encrypted. In this way, no one can filter your activities and information.
Touch VPN App
If you are unable to access some websites and apps. If you are worried about the unprotected internet connection. And if you want to protect your info and data from tracking then Touch VPN is the best solution. It is a free VPN app which removes all geo-restrictions from your internet connection. It bypasses all firewalls and let you access apps/websites that are blocked in your country.
Free and Unlimited
Touch VPN is a free Android Client for VPN. It is very simple and easy to use. You can connect Touch VPN on the device with a one-step configuration. Just tap on the connect button and start browsing your favorite websites. Get fastest proxy servers with no bandwidth limitation. Use it on any WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, and other mobile networks.
Protection from Hackers
Touch VPN connect as anonymous and protect from surveillance and hackers. No one can see what you are accessing on the internet. You can access the world of internet with full freedom. With its strong SSL encryption, all your information remains secure. Not even the developers of Touch VPN can trace your activities.
Download Touch VPN for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac)
If you want to use Touch VPN for PC on Windows 10/8/7 then you just need to use a good Android Emulator. It is a third-party software by which Windows and Mac users can run Android Apps and Games on PC. For installation method of Touch VPN for PC, follow the instructions given below.
Installation Method of Touch VPN for PC and Laptop
- At very first. Download an Android Emulator for your Windows or Mac device.
- BlueStacks is one of the best emulators. Here is the Download Link for it.
- After downloading the emulator. Install it on PC.
- Once installed, Enter details and information to set up/activate BlueStacks.
- Now locate Google Store App by going to My Apps and then System Apps.
- Open Google Store and in search bar Type Touch VPN and press enter key.
- Select the app and hit the install button.
- After installation. Go back to the main screen. Locate and Open to use Touch VPN on PC.