Online proxies work well but only for the premium users. Because all the free proxies are not safe to use and most of them are just scams by online hackers. So for users who are willing to get online privacy & security services, they need to acquire the services of apps like Niu VPN. Such an app is made only for those who want a safe online environment while performing their confidential online activities. For now, it’s only available for iOS smart devices. So here, we are going talk about how to download Niu VPN For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac.
Niu VPN Review
First of all, the best part about Niu VPN is that its totally free and doesn’t come with in-app purchases. It’s really hard to find an iOS VPN which doesn’t cost you a penny, so it’s a good app to have especially for iOS users. However, it’s a simply designed app which is made only for the good of internet users. Because now they don’t need to subscribe or register to VPN services. But all they need to do is tap once on the connect button and they are good to go.
Niu VPN ensures the online privacy of its users. It delivers them with a safe pathway to surf the internet. All of the user’s online activities are fully encrypted, so there is no chance anyone could see what you are doing over the internet. However, all of the security services are provided to a user with the help of free proxy servers. The proxy locations are limited but as enough for a user to stay private & access whatever he wants on the internet. Yeah! the app does come handy in bypassing local network restrictions. Users get to visit blocked websites & social media apps which are restricted geographically.
- Multiple fully functional proxy servers.
- No bandwidth restrictions.
- Works well in Asian Countries.
- Good for live streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu & Youtube.
- One tap connects the VPN.
- Simple and delightful app interface.
- Allows sharing secure hotspots.
- Very short variety of proxy servers.
- Contains online ads.
- Only available for iOS devices.
How To Download Niu VPN For Windows PC & iMac?
Niu VPN is an iOS application which is only available in the app store. Meaning, there is no authentic version of Niu VPN For Windows & Mac. So if you are willing to download Niu VPN For PC, you are required to access services of iOS emulators. Such programs allow users to use iOS apps & game on PC. Right now, there are plenty of such category emulators available in the market. But we at VPN for India, recommend you to access iPadian emulator.
Installing & Using Niu VPN For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- Download & Install iPadian on your computer.
- After the successful installation of iPadian, open it.
- If you are trying to get the same experience as you do on iPhone or iPad, then you can enter iTunes account inside the software. Don’t worry, the emulator will ask you itself as if you want to add your account or like to use it as a guest.
- Now from the welcome screen of iPadian, type Niu VPN in the search bar placed at the top-right corner of the emulator’s interface.
- Press enter and from the search results, open the exact app as shown above in the screenshot.
- Once there, click once on the Get button and wait for the app to complete the installation process.
- In a couple of seconds, Niu VPN For PC will be installed and you will become able to access it inside the emulator’s interface.
Point To Be Noted: In case, you feel difficulty in accessing apps store on PC. You can always head to downloading Niu VPN For PC alternatives. Most of the famous and free-to-use VPN apps are listed below:
- VPN Lite For PC (Without registration)
- Astrill VPN For PC (Recommended)
- Mars VPN For PC (Through APK)
- OverPlay VPN For PC (Good for bypassing online restrictions)
Niu VPN is one of the best free & unlimited VPN available for iOS devices. This application is made for those who are frustrated by the expensive iOS VPN which also does not provide you full online privacy services. My experience with the app was good enough and I downloaded the app on my computer. That’s why, I want you to download Niu VPN For PC now.