Now Namecheap is not just a domain seller they have their own VPN business too. Namecheap VPN has recently shown its presence on Google Play. This app is absolutely new even most of the frequent VPN users haven’t heard about Namecheap VPN. We bring best VPNs for Windows and Android and today we are adding Namecheap VPN to our VPN for PC series. This tutorial acknowledges viewers how to download Namecheap VPN for PC. Moreover, learn how to bring Andriod version Namecheap VPN on Windows for free.
Supported Operating systems:
Namecheap VPN is available for 4 operating systems. Android, Mac OS, iOS and the 4th one is Windows. Currently, Windows users can download Namecheap VPN for PC beta version, developers are still working on Namecheap VPN Windows variant. If you don’t want to try Namecheap VPN beta version on Windows than bring Namecheap VPN APK on Windows PC.
Here are some noteworthy services of Namecheap VPN which can make the developers proud.
Military Grade Encryption:
Here the real deal comes the reason of why we are suggesting Namecheap VPN for PC. Namecheap VPN Encryption game is really storing because it offers military-grade encryption. Means your all internet activities are 100% secure and they will remain private. Public Wifis and Hotspots are not secure every time. If your smartphone has got such level of encryption that no one can hack your data, can’t even access it.
Bypass all the censorships on websites and apps. Wondering how you can access the blocked content securely? Its simple Namecheap VPN hides your IP so no one can trace your online activity. Secondly, Namecheap connects you with the server of other countries, as your location changes prohibited content gets open for you.
Speed and Bandwidth:
Namecheap VPN speed is as incredible as their hosting and customer services. You will never get disappointed from VPN speed untill your internet connection doesn’t mess. Premium Subscriber will also get the unlimited bandwidth and unlimited connection time also.
Download Namecheap VPN for PC, Windows:
There are different ways by which we can download Namecheap VPN for PC. Read all and pick one which suits you.
The most efficient way to install NameCheap VPN for PC from the official website. Through this method, you can also see Namecheap VPN for Windows pricing.
- Visit the URL “https://www.namecheap.com/vpn/”.
- Click on the Windows Box under the heading of Download and try the VPN app present at mid of the page.
- Namecheap on Windows will be downloaded in a while.
- After it, click on the NamecheapVPN downloaded file and install it on PC.
First of all, you need to download an Android emulator on a PC. You have plenty of options, but we suggest either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Below we have posted the download link BlueStacks. By using it, you can download and install Namecheap VPN for PC, on Windows & Mac.
- Download BlueStacks From the above button, (install the latest version for better performance).
- Now after downloading it, you need to extract install BlueStacks on PC. Run the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file.
- After Installation, BlueStacks Starter screen with Install button will poped-up infront of you. Click on the Install button to configure BlueStacks on PC. After configuration, click on Complete button.
- Now next step is to sign in your Google Account. Enter your Google account (Mail ID & password).
Note: If you don’t have any Google account, you can create a new account directly from BlueStacks. Just click on create a new account.
- Now you will be directed to BlueStacks Home screen, you can see a Playstore icon on the status bar menu. Click on the Playstore icon. Type Namecheap VPN and press enter button. Select the Namecheap VPN by Namecheap inc. official developers. Click on the install button. That’s good now you can use Namecheap VPN on PC.
- Download Nox App Player from the provided link.
- Install Nox offline installer on PC, just like you install any software for Windows.
- Launch Nox on PC.
- WiFi connection, Selecting Language these things are must be done for using Nox App Player.
- Go to My Apps on Nox. Click on the Google Play icon.
- Enter Google account (only required at time of the first app installing).
- Search for the Namecheap VPN and install it.