Lets VPN is another latest addition in Android VPNs. Recently Google has removed plenty of apps from Play Store due to ad frauds and Fake mechanism. Fakeism in VPN apps on Android is more than any other genre. That’s why we bring high rated and underrated VPN apps every day for our viewers. Today we brought Lets VPN. It is the free unlimited VPN for Android and its workable. We will guide you on how to download Lets VPN for PC Windows and Macbook. But instead of navigating to the main guide directly, it’s better to read key features of Lets VPN. It is totally Free app but like VPN Monster and Turbo VPN, it also offers premium services.
In the free package, users will get selective servers only. The USA, UK are the standard VPN location so obviously, these are for free. The free package doesn’t include unlimited bandwidth and connection time. Once you tap on connect button, this VPN will connect you with the fastest servers automatically.
Premium Package includes the hundreds of serves of different countries. Each country servers are available in a variety of locations. This package also includes unlimited bandwidth and connection time. Rates are very cheap not so much high. For highly professional usage we recommend NordVPN for PC or ExpressVPN for PC as they are the best.
- One tap access to all servers, one tap to connect and the same action to disconnect.
- No Log-ins, Sign-ups and lengthy registrations are required in order to use this app.
- Best for streaming videos on Netflix, Kodi, Hulu, and other free movie apps.
- Secures devices on Public WiFis and Hotspots.
- Bypass firewalls in school and colleagues IT Labs.
- Unblock Social networks, Video Hosts, communications apps and VoIPs.
- Experience fast and safe internet.
How to Download Lets VPN for PC:
First of all, you need to download an Android emulator on PC. You have plenty of options, but we suggest either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Below we have posted the download links for both Android emulators. By using any of them you can download and install Lets VPN for PC, on Windows & Mac.
- Download BlueStacks from here.
- Install BlueStacks on Windows PC.
- Open BlueStacks, Select Language and enter you’re existing Google Account.
- BlueStacks home screen appears, Now you have 2 options either Install Lets VPN from Google Play or through APK.
- Click on My Apps and then System apps. Open Google Play Search for Lets VPN and install it.
- Download Lets VPN APK on PC. Click on Bluestacks APK installer option and upload Lets VPN APK file.
- Download Nox App Player.
- Install Nox offline installer on PC.
- Launch Nox on PC.
- Enable WiFi connection, Select Language.
- Go to My Apps on Nox.
- Click on the Google Play icon.
- Enter Google account (only required at time of the first app installing).
- Search for the Lets VPN and install it.