Like to surf the internet smoothly as well as privately? Never want to be found while performing online activities? If yes, then G VPN app is the right platform for you. It will allow you to stay protected from online hackers and cybercriminal activities. Well, if you really care about your online security, then ExpressVPN, NordVPN & ProtonVPN will be the best choice. But as all these applications are paid, most of the users hesitate using its services. So for online privacy without spending a penny, our guide is made to help viewers download G VPN For PC on Windows & Mac operating systems.
G VPN is one of the best free VPN services available in the market. This app delivers a safe pathway to surf the internet. All of its services are made for users who are conscious about their online privacy & security. However, it comes with a simple app’s interface which novice users can access according to their needs. No register or subscription process is required to access any service of the app. Apart from that, G VPN lets you connect with a simple tap. But if you are trying to get a proxy server as you desire, then you will have to select a proxy server manually and then tap once on the connect button.
Each-n-every proxy server comes with a unique IP address. There is no chance you are getting the same IP address from two different locations. Though, the purpose of a proxy server is not just limited to providing online privacy services. But it is also made to help individuals access blocked social media apps & websites. Users of G VPN can access anything they desire over the internet. There is no chance of getting spotted, so it’s a good facility for users who wish to explore the whole world available on the internet.
- Comes with no online restrictions.
- A fully free VPN.
- Plenty of free proxy servers.
- Fakes your IP address.
- Connects with a unique IP.
- Hides your online identity.
- Best for sending private emails.
- No bandwidth restrictions.
- Doesn’t ask you to root your device.
How To Download & Install G VPN For PC and Laptop?
The best way to download G VPN for PC is with the help of Android emulators. Because there is no official way to install G VPN For Windows & Mac. Users are required to use the services of third-party programs like Android emulators. Such software is made to help users emulate Android games & apps on PC. So here, we are going to introduce you with the best free Android emulators for such a cause. Follow the steps presented below to learn how to accomplish this particular goal.
Installing & Using G VPN For Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista & Mac
- Download & install an Android emulator via given links. (BlueStacks, NoxPlayer & Memu)
- After installing an emulator, open it and complete the startup forums to configure the emulator.
- You will have to enter your Gmail credentials inside the emulator and select a language.
- Afterward, you will be directed to its home interface.
- Now download the G VPN APK file from here. After downloading the file, just double-click on the file and open it via installed emulator.
- In a couple of seconds, G VPN For PC will be installed and ready to use.
G VPN is the best solution to stay protected from online threats. It makes it possible for a user to stay private while performing online activities. Users can easily select a proxy server of their own choice but if you are trying to get a fast internet speed, then you may want to consider sticking with the recommended connection.