FreeVPN by FreeVPN.org for PC Windows and macOS. It is an Android VPN app which provides free VPN services without any type of registration. It is 100% unlimited VPN app. Using this app all your internet traffic is encrypted. You will stay anonymous on the internet every time you use it. Now you can browse anything on the web without any fear of being tracked by Internet Service Providers or Government. This free VPN Android app can also be used on PC with the help of Android Emulator. You can easily download Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows 10, 8, 7 as well as macOS. But first, let have a short review of the app.
FreeVPN.org App Review
Free VPN allows users to access blocked websites and apps especially when you are traveling to another country. It also removes firewalls from a WiFi connection. It means now you can open your favorite apps and surf websites on WiFi of school, college or work. Some countries have banned websites like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and other social networks. But this VPN remove all restrictions. As it provides unlimited bandwidth so you can play games and stream live for as long as you want to.
It gives a new IP or connects the device with proxy IP. In this way, other parties cannot track your activities while on your device. This VPN app has many proxy servers IPs or servers. All proxy servers are fast and free. You can choose any country of your choice.
- Remove all geo-restrictions and remove firewalls from WiFi of school, work or any place.
- A secure way to surf the internet.
- Stay Anonymous as it includes Private Browsing feature.
- Turns Public WiFi Hotspot into Private.
- Give Access to all social media apps, streaming apps and games.
- Contains Annoying Ads.
- Complicated user interface.
- Slowdowns browsing and downloading speed of the internet.
More VPN Apps on PC
How to Download Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC & Laptop
To download Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC, you need to run the setup of Android Emulator on your computer. This app is not officially available on PC. So it can only be used on PC with the help of a third-party Android Emulator. You can install Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for macOS also. Follow the instructions below to install Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC and Laptop.
Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for Windows 10/8/7
- Download & Install BlueStacks on your Windows PC. (Full Guide)
- Once installed, Open the BlueStacks Player on PC.
- Here enter details like Name, Language, Date & Time, WiFi, Google Account in order to activate BlueStacks.
- After that, you will see its main home screen.
- Now from the main page of BlueStacks click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > PlayStore App.
- In PlayStore search Free VPN by FreeVPN.org.
- Select Free VPN by FreeVPN.org app from the search results and click on the Install button.
It will take some time to install Free VPN by FreeVPN.org on PC. After complete installation, you can use VPN on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and other Windows version.
Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for macOS
- First of all, Download and Install Nox App Player on Mac. (Full Guide)
- After installing the Player. Open it on your Mac System.
- You will see the main home screen of Nox App Player. It is just like an Android device.
- From home screen Open Google Folder and Select PlayStore App.
- Enter your Gmail credentials in order to activate the services of PlayStore.
- Now Search Free VPN by FreeVPN.org and select the app from search results.
- Click Install and then Accept Installation.
Once installed, Click Open and start using Free VPN by FreeVPN.org on macOS for free.
Free VPN by FreeVPN.org for PC Review
Free VPN by FreeVPN.org is a Lifetime free VPN app which connects on the device with a single tap. No login, No registration is needed. Just install it and start using it. FreeVPN.org hides Actual IP address and connects with the proxy server. In this way, you can surf websites and open apps that are blocked in your country. No one knows who you are and what you are doing on the internet.