Use the Android Version of BulletVPN for PC through this tutorial. It is the topnotch VPN featured by the top technology blogs. This VPN service is highly recommended for IT professionals. Not just useful for professional work also for entertainment as well. Recently I was searching for the best VPN for PUBG than I found this awesome service. As Call of Duty mobile is available only in India, Australia and Canda, so people can use BulletVPN to change location. In this way, they can play their favorite games by connecting with available servers.
BulletVPN is supported by multiple operating systems. It is available for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS. This VPN is not so much popular on smartphones but extremely on PC systems. We will guide how to install BulletVPN for PC in different ways. even you can emulate Android version of BulletVPN on PC now. Wondering! how it is possible. Find the answer in the procedures sections. But first, let us tell you briefly about this tool features.
BulletVPN is extremely good in all departments of virtual private networks. It is good in unblocking, security, privacy and Encryption as well. Let’s overwhelm the geo-restrictions in your region. Either you want to access the blocked Video hosts or want to access social networks, this VPN is capable of unblocking any platform.
Services are not free. Now you will get 66% off on purchasing a 1-year subscription. This offer is limited time so purchase it now because it’s worth it. The subscriptions rates vary according to the plans. 1 Month Subscription cost
$10.98. 6 Months subscription costs $9.16 per month after a 17% discount on the original fee. And at the last professional plan of 1 year have a price tag of $3.75 per month after discount.
Efficient customer support for the subscribers, active for you 24/7. It offers the money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with its services than claim refund in 30 days. You will the strongest 256-bit encryption for the security of device data.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Windows 7/8/10/8.1
Procedures to Download BulletVPN for PC
As we have already told, you can download BulletVPN for Windows Laptop/Desktop in different ways. We have noted down the possible ways through which you can accomplish this task. Pick one which suits you.
- Download BulletVPN for PC through Android Emulators like BlueStacks, Nox App Player or Memu.
- Download BulletVPN for PC through the official site (Website).
If you want to download BulletVPN Android version on PC then you have to choose an Android emulator. We have recommended some top rank emulators above. Emulators guides are already drafted, you must check them. For example, you choose BlueStacks.
- Download Bluestacks: From the above link, (don’t forget to install the latest version only for better performance).
- Install BlueStacks in PC: Now after downloading it, you need to extract install BlueStacks on PC. Run the downloaded BlueStacks setup.exe file.
- Configuration: After Installation, BlueStacks Starter screen with Install button will popped-up infront of you. Click on the Install button to configure BlueStacks on PC.
- Sign in: Now next step is to sign in your Google Account. Enter your Google account (Mail ID & password).
Note: If you don’t have any Google account, you can create a new account directly from BlueStacks. Just click on create a new account.
- Home screen: Now you will be directed to BlueStacks Home screen, you can see a Playstore icon on the status bar menu, click on it.
- Install BulletVPN for PC: Search for the BulletVPN and install it.
You can do the same with iOS emulators like iPadian. Only difference i.e you will be required to enter Apple ID in iOS emulators.