4GNET VPN is a free Android VPN app which helps users access websites and apps that are blocked in their country or region. It uses proxy protocols such as SSL, TCP, and HTTP in order to open blocked content of your country. Internet Service Providers and Government banned these websites and apps due to some reasons. It may be political or social. But if you still want to use blocked apps and websites in your country then 4GNET VPN is one of the best choices. Just like Android Smartphones now you can also download 4GNET VPN for PC. With the help of Android Emulators, you can download 4GNET VPN for Windows 10/8/7 and MacOS as well.
Makes Secure Connection via 4GNET VPN App
This application changes and hides the IP address of the device. No one knows what your real location. In this way, hackers can not damage your data and privacy. Interent Service providers cant see what you are doing on the interent. Another good thing about this app is that it turns Public Connection into Private Connection. So now you can connect the device to any Public Wifi Hotspots without any feature of hacking.
Features of 4GNET VPN
- Hides or Masks the IP address of the device.
- Works on 3G, 4G and Wifi connection.
- Remove firewalls from Wifi and bypass geo restrictions.
- Open blocked websites and apps of your country.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth with no time limit.
- Stream videos and play games for as long as you want to.
- Secures internet connection and protect the device from hackers.
- No one knows who you are and where are you from.
How to Download 4GNET VPN for PC (Windows – MacOS)
With the help of Android Emulators, you can run 4GNET VPN for PC. It is a specially designed Android OS for Windows and Mac devices. These emulators let users run Android Apps on PC. Similarly, you can also download and install 4GNET VPN for PC Windows and MacOS.
Download 4GNET VPN for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on Windows PC through this Link.
- After complete installation of BlueStacks. Enter details to activate the player.
- Enter Details such as Device Name, Language, Date & Time, Connect WiFi and Enter Google Account.
- Once done, Now you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- From the main screen. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- Here search 4GNET VPN app and select it from the results.
- Click Install and Accept the installation.
After complete installation, Click Open to use 4GNET VPN for Windows PC for free.
Download 4GNET VPN for MacOS
- Download and Install the Nox App Player on Mac. (Link)
- After installing the Nox App Player, Open it.
- From the main screen click on Folder with name Google and select PlayStore.
- Enter Google Details in order to run Google Services.
- Here search for 4GNET VPN app.
- Click on the Install button.
It will take some time to install. Once installed, Click on Open Button option in order to run 4GNET VPN for MacOS for free.