In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download iCSee for PC Windows and Mac OS. But before that let me tell you what is iCSee App and how it works? If you already know about the app then move directly on the heading on how to download iCSee for PC and Laptop. With the help of this downloading guide, you can use iCSee for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Mac OS.
What is iCSee App?
iCSee is a monitoring security software for Android devices which works with front end devices. This application manages and control devices such as the doorbell, door lock, network cams, etc. It also accesses device by cloud ID. iCSee App shows a live preview of cam directly on an Android device with the help of internet connection. You can view live footage of network cams from any part of the world.
How iCSee Works?
If you are new and don’t know how it works then do not you worry. Here we will tell you how it works. The procedure of connecting network cameras with iCSee App is very simple. First of all, you need to log in the app. Afterward, you need to click on the icon of + or Add a device. Enter details of the camera in order to see live HD view of the cam. Make sure that you have entered correct details of cam such as IP address and Port Number. After entering the details you can see live HD footage of cam on your Android device.
Key Features of iCSee
- View HD video of network cameras.
- Record cam videos with Playback.
- Alert and notify users if it records anything fishy.
- It supports two-way communication similar to the intercom.
- Take screenshots on live streaming and recorded videos.
- Supports PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Control.
How to Download iCSee for PC and Laptop
If you want to download iCSee App on PC. The first thing you need to do is to download third-party Android Emulator. Android Emulators are software designed especially for Windows and Mac devices to run Android Apps and Games on PC. Similarly, you can download iCSee for PC as well. Below you can see instructions on how to install iCSee for Laptop running Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS X.
Install iCSee for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
- Download and Install an Android Emulator on your PC from the links given below.
- After installing it on your PC you need to activate the emulator.
- Now find and locate PlayStore App in the emulator.
- Open PlayStore. It might ask your Google Account details.
- Search iCSee on PlayStore.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
The installation process of iCSee for PC might take some time. Once it gets installed, click on the open button in order to use iCSee for Windows and Mac OS for free.
iCSee for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
iCSee is a tool which monitors videos of IP/network cams. This tool shows the live HD view of cam with the help of internet connection. With the help of Android Emulators, you can now download iCSee for PC and Laptop as well. Android Emulators let you install iCSee for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X for free. Try it right now!