Xmeye is a video monitoring software which works with DVR, IPC, and other front end devices. Xmeye app shows live HD view of security cams directly on Smartphone with the help of internet connection. It easily connects with smart WiFi camera. You can see live HD streaming from any part of the world. All it requires is a working WiFi or 3G/4G connections. The good news is that now you can download Xmeye App on PC as well. By using third-party software (Android Emulator) you can download Xmeye for Windows and Mac OS. But before we jump on the downloading guide of Xmeye for PC lets know more about the app.
Xmeye App Overview
It is a free Android surveillance tool with cloud technology. Xmeye app easily login by the device serial number. In result, you can see live video monitoring on Android device and do operations accordingly. Now you can manage IP cameras easily. View live footage of the cam from any part of the world. All it requires is a working WiFi or internet connection. If you are using Public WiFi Hotspot then we suggest you should use a VPN app. Try Turbo VPN for PC.
- Support cloud login technology. Save recorded videos in cloud storage.
- Support Realtime live view with remote playback.
- Take snapshots and view pictures from the app.
- Support PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) control.
- Connect network or IP camera by serial number or QR code.
- Support multiple cam management. See live video of multiple devices.
- Remotely add, delete or edit the device.
- Support the searching of the device by shake function.
- Audio talkback with bidirectional talk.
How to Download Xmeye for PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Xmeye is an Android App. If you want to download Xmeye on PC then you need to download and install Android Emulator first. By using third-party Android Emulators you can run Xmeye for Mac and Xmeye for Windows just like Android device. Below you can see instructions on how to install Xmeye for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Mac OS X for free.
Install Xmeye on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS
- First, Download and Install Android Emulator on Windows and Mac. (Download BlueStacks or Nox Emulator)
- After installing the emulator on PC. Open it.
- Follow on-screen instructions to activate the player. (Same as Android device)
- Once done, Find and Locate PlayStore App.
- Open the App. Enter Google Account if asked.
- Search Xmeye and Press Enter Key.
- Select the app from search results and click on the Install button.
It will now start downloading and installing it on your PC. Once done, click on the Open button in order to use Xmeye for PC Windows and Mac for free.