TinyCam Monitor is one of the best and a simple app to manage workings of a security cam. This app lets users control DVRs and IPC. Basically it shows HD view of the camera that is installed at your home or office. With the help of an internet connection, you can see live surveillance of the camera on your Android device. Just like Android Smartphones now you can also monitor cam videos on Windows and Mac PC. If you want to download TinyCam Monitor for PC then you are at the right. But before we move towards the downloading guide for TinyCam Monitor for Windows and Mac OS. Let know more about this app.
TinyCam Monitor Overview
TinyCam Monitor is a surveillance client for Android devices. Just like other surveillance apps, it shows live HD video of the cam. Besides live footage of cam, it supports control for PTZ and let users communicate just like intercom device. Moreover, it also records cam videos and you can store these videos on cloud storage. If this app detects or records anything suspicious then it will notify you on the device with real-time screenshots.
TinyCam Monitor comes with a built image and video viewer. You don’t have to go anywhere else to see video or image. Furthermore, it is one such app which manages multiple cams at the same time. So all in all, you can say that it is one such app which shows live HD view of cams with the help of internet connection from all over the world.
How to Download TinyCam Monitor for PC (Windows and Mac)
The process of downloading TinyCam Monitor for PC Windows and Mac OS is very simple. All you need to do is to download and install Android Emulator. It is a software for Mac and Windows users to run Android Apps and Games on the big PC screen. Below you can see instructions on how to install TinyCam Monitor for Windows 10, 8, 7 and TinyCam Monitor for Mac OS.
TinyCam Monitor for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Nox Emulator on Windows PC.
- Install it on PC.
- From Desktop, Double click on the emulator to run.
- After seeing the main page. Click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore App.
- Enter Gmail Credentials to activate Google PlayStore on PC.
- Search TinyCam Monitor in PlayStore.
- Select the app from search results and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, Click Open to use TinyCam Monitor for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and all other Windows version.
TinyCam Monitor for Mac OS
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Run the emulator on a Mac device.
- Enter the required details to set up BlueStacks.
- Now search PlayStore app in BlueStacks Emulator.
- Open the app. Click on search and type TinyCam Monitor.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
It will take some time to install. Once installed, click on the Open button to run TinyCam Monitor for Mac and Mac OS X for free.