iCSee Pro is a monitoring security software for network cams, NVR and DVRs. This application works on front end devices such as doorbell and door lock. It shows live video footage of the camera on an Android device with the help of internet connection (WiFi and cellular network). Similarly, you can also monitor videos of cam on PC with the help of iCSee Pro for PC. You can download iCSee Pro App on PC with the help of Android Emulators. Before we move on how to download iCSee Pro for Windows and Mac. Let’s know more about iCSee Pro App.
iCSee Pro App
It is a surveillance tool which is used to monitor videos of IP cams. Just like other surveillance tools, it includes features such as video recording playback, push notification, and cloud storage. iCSee Pro app also accesses device by cloud ID. You can easily view live video on the device. Furthermore, it includes features like a motion detector, PTZ control, and IPC. With iCSee Pro app you can manage multiple cams at the same. View live video of any cam in both landscape and portrait mode.
iCSee Pro Login
iCSee Pro Login is necessary to view live streaming of the cam. If you are not a registered user then first sign up for the app. Once done, enter username and password in order to sign in. Now you need to click on the plus icon to add a device. Enter details of the cam such as the IP address of the cam and port number. Once done, you can now see live footage. But make sure that internet is connected to the device. This app won’t work if the internet is not connected.
How to Download iCSee Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
The process of downloading iCSee Pro for PC Windows and Mac OS is very simple. All you need to do is to download and install Android Emulator. It is a software for Mac and Windows users to run Android Apps and Games on the big PC screen. Below you can see instructions on how to install iCSee Pro for Windows 10, 8, 7 and iCSee Pro for Mac OS.
iCSee Pro for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download Nox Emulator on Windows PC.
- Install it on PC.
- From Desktop, Double click on the emulator to run.
- After seeing the main page. Click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore App.
- Enter Gmail Credentials to activate Google PlayStore on PC.
- Search iCSee Pro in PlayStore.
- Select the app from search results and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed, Click Open to use iCSee Pro for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and all other Windows version.
iCSee Pro for Mac OS
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Mac.
- Run the emulator on a Mac device.
- Enter the required details to set up BlueStacks.
- Now search PlayStore app in BlueStacks Emulator.
- Open the app. Click on search and type iCSee Pro.
- Select the app and click on the install button.
It will take some time to install. Once installed, click on the Open button to run iCSee Pro for Mac and Mac OS X for free.