EagleEyes(Lite) is a free Android tool for video surveillance. This app is used for video monitoring of IP cams designed by AVTECH Corporation. It does not work on different cams makers. With the help of internet connection, EagleEyes(Lite) app shows live streaming of cam directly on Android Smartphones. Now you can see live video of your home, office or business place from all around the world.
EagleEyes(Lite) for PC
Same as Android device, you can also view live footage of cam on PC devices. With the help of Android Emulator, you can download EagleEyes(Lite) for Windows and Mac devices. If you want to download EagleEyes(Lite) for PC then you are at the right place. Here in this tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install the EagleEyes(Lite) App on PC. But before we will towards that stage let’s have an overview of the app.
- Gives Real-time live video streaming by remotely monitoring IP-Camera and DVR/NVR Device. (Works only with AVTECH product).
- Supports a single DVR/NVR with multi-channel monitor switching.
- Support PTZ Control ( Pan, Tilt and Zooming Options)
- Support Push Video Notification. Let you notify if detects anything suspicious.
- Record cam videos and store in local or cloud storage.
- Support video types such as MPEG4, H.264, H.265 for DVR/NVR/IPCAM.
- Support TCP/IP protocol.
Guide to Download EagleEyes(Lite) App for PC – Windows & Mac
With the help of Android Emulators, you can run the EagleEyes(Lite) for PC. It is a specially designed Android OS for Windows and Mac devices. These emulators let users run Android Apps on PC. Similarly, you can also download and install EagleEyes(Lite) for PC Windows and MacOS.
Install EagleEyes(Lite) for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Windows PC. (Free Download Link)
- After installation of BlueStacks. Give on-screen details for activation.
- Enter Details like Language, Date, Time, WiFi and Google Account.
- Once done, you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- From the main page of BlueStacks. Click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- Click on PlayStore search. Type EagleEyes(Lite) app and press enter.
- Select EagleEyes(Lite) from the results.
- Click Install and Accept the installation.
After complete installation, Click Open to use EagleEyes(Lite) for Windows PC and Mac for free.