Recently we have discussed how to download and install gDMSS Plus for PC. Today we will tell you how to download and install gDMSS Lite for PC. Now you can monitor videos of security cam through Windows and Mac device. Just like Android Smartphone, you can see HD view of the cam on PC and Laptop screen. If you want to download gDMSS Lite for PC and you don’t know how to do it then you are at the right place. Here we will tell you what is gDMSS lite app and how to download gDMSS Lite on PC for free.
What is gDMSS Lite App?
gDMSS Lite; as the name suggests it is a lite version of the app. This application is also known as Surveillance Software or Remote Surveillance Software. It supports remote surveillance and PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) control. This application requires an internet connection to perform its functions. Besides live streaming, it supports video monitoring, video recording, video playback, video sharing, etc.
Moreover, it supports audio talkback just like an intercom. This feature only works on those devices which supports audio feature. Another good feature of gDMSS Lite app is that it alerts users immediately if it records suspicious activity in the video. It comes with a motion detector. If it detects any motion in the video then you will get a notification on the device along with screenshots.
How to Download gDMSS Lite on PC?
The question that comes in user mind is how an Android App can be used and installed on PC. Answers to that question is an Android Emulator. With the help of (Android Emulator) third-party PC software. You can download and install Android Apps and Games on PC. Similarly, you can download gDMSS Lite for PC Windows and Mac. Android Emulators are available for both Windows and Mac OS. So you can download gDMSS Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7 and gDMSS Lite for Mac as well. To install it on PC, follow the instructions given below.
gDMSS Lite for Mac and Mac OS X
- Download and Install BlueStacks on PC from this Link.
- Open BlueStacks on Mac. Once it gets installed.
- It will ask some details for set up such as Name, Language, Date & Time, WiFi Connection and Google Account.
- Now you will see BlueStacks main screen.
- Click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Google PlayStore.
- Search gDMSS Lite on PlayStore search.
- Select the app from searched results and click on the Install button.
Once it gets installed. gDMSS Lite App is ready to use on Mac and Mac OS X.
gDMSS Lite for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download ann Install Nox App Player on Windows. It is available for all Windows version.
- It installs on PC just like other PC software. (Just Follow onscreen instructions)
- After installation of Nox Player. Open it on Windows PC.
- You will now see the main interface of Nox Player. Its interface is just like Stock Android.
- Click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore App from the main screen of Nox.
- Enter Google Account in PlayStore in order to activate.
- Once done, search gDMSS Lite in PlayStore. Select the app and click on the Install button.
This is how you can install gDMSS Lite for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 OS.