Thanks to Smartphones things have become simple and easier. Now users can access everything on their Smartphones in the form of apps. There are billions of apps available for free which satisfy all kinds of users. You can get apps off all genre. But, when it comes to Windows and Mac Devices things are not as simple as Smartphones. Luckily, now with the help of Android Emulators, Windows and Mac users can enjoy All Android Apps and Games on their PC. Yes, you heard it right! using third-party Android emulators you can easily do everything on Windows and Mac systems just like you do it on Android OS.
There are many emulators available in the market which allow you to run Android Games and Apps on PC. But all of them are not the same. Some are designed especially for Android Games and some are designed for Android Apps. Here we will tell you an Emulator which is master of all trader. The name of that emulator is Nox App Player. It is a free Android Emulator which is available for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc. Moreover, it is also available for Mac OS X.
Advantages of Nox App Player
Here are the advantages of Nox App Player.
Download Nox App Player Offline 2019
|Operating System||Windows 10/8/7 & Mac|
How to Configure Nox App Player Offline Installer
- First of all download Nox App Player from the link given above.
- After downloading the file on your PC. You need to run its setup by following onscreen instructions.
- Once done, you will see its main homepage just like an Android device. (See Image Below)
- Now from home screen click on the Google Folder and select Play Store. (See Image Below)
- Here you need to Sign in to Google Account. If you don’t have Google Account then click on New otherwise select Existing (See Image Below)
- Now enter your Gmail Credentials in order to Activate Play Store services. (See Image Below)
- After entering the information it will now be signing up to Google Account. (See Image Below)
- Click on Next button. (See Image Below)
- In Setup Payment Info option click No Thanks. (See Image Below)
- Now you will see the Google PlayStore interface just like your Android device. (See Image Below)
How to Install App/Game via Nox App Player
If you want to install an app or game on your PC through Nox App Player then you need to follow the steps given below.
- After seeing the interface of the PlayStore.
- Type the name of the app/game on the search bar and press enter key.
- Select the app from search results and click on the Install button.
- Accept the installation and wait until it gets installed.
- Once done, Click Open button to enjoy Android App/Game on your PC.
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is one of the best Android Emulator which let users enjoy Android Apps and Games on PC. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS. After BlueStacks, Nox is the second best emulator. The reason behind its popularity is simple UI. The interface of the emulator is just like Stock Android Smartphone. It runs almost every app or game. Moreover, it also runs.APK files same as an Android device.